Sonic X!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic X!

A Sonic Rpg!To the Max!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sitting and thinking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

sitting and thinking - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm

"Correction, if I die your coming with us..." i mutter hearing his thought. "Not my rule, its just the way my powers work...besides..." i then got up. "Better not try that..." i yawn. I then look at sapheara who seems to be daydreaming. I then kick kyen between the legs as he did not expect it and he fell over. "TAKE THAT!!!! BOYS SUCK BECAUSE YOU KICK THEM THERE!" I yell as the cage falls and i run out. "SUCKERS!!!" I yell as Kyen glared after me and sapheara growled cahsing me.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:
Chaos Emerald: Dark Blue

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:10 pm

".....Whatever...Im Leaving"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm

"Oh...shi-" safeara then hit me hard and i went flying as kyen got up. "Ow....that actually hurt...." I said rubbing my head. Kyen then glared and choked me, "YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!?" he roared. "Life...is...a...GAME!!!!" I gasped flailing. "And your a part of it!" Sapheara hissed. I then growled and tried kicking but that didn't work. All i knew is that i made Kyen very, very mad.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:14 pm

"...."
Keeps Walking
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:15 pm

I then went unconsious and kyen dropped me. "Sapheara....get to the cave...." he said picking me up. I was cursing mentally swearing i was going to kill him when i woke up. Sapheara nodded and went to the cave. I then began to mentally hum waiting for an early death.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Turned Around to see them
"...."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Kyen placed me in the cave lightly as Sapheara got a bucket. "Kyen, shouldn't we like, put her in a cage or something?" She asked and he then waved his hand and metal was around me. She then watched. O_O I was in my mind freaking out
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Peared in from outside
"..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Kyen then went into the cave and lit it up. "Sapheara, get the necklace..." he said and she nodded skipping away, "We can't let her remember..." he said
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Nitro Spoted the necklace and took it
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Kyen growled and the rocks moved so now he was trapped inside, "If you know what's good for you...give the necklace back!" he spat as sapheara then held a ring and braclet.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm

"...."
Crushs the necklace
"...Too Late To give it back.."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Kyen was now furious, "Do you know what you have done!?" He shouted chaos power now overflowing.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:26 pm

"No...And I Dont Much Care..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 pm

"If you don't care that much, why aren't you minding your own business!?" he fumed, "if you didn't care, you wouldn't have interfered!!!" he yelled. Sapheara then slipped over to me making me eat a pill. I then woke up and hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm

"...I Just Felt Like it"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:31 pm

My braclet lit up and the cage broke, I then kicked sapheara and kyen shot a glance at me and the necklace appeared on me. I looked at it, "Pretty!" I muttered as then one of my chaos emeralds went into the slot. I then stared at it as I phased through a rock. "GAH!!!" I grabbed onto another rock. "Oh great...more power...to learn..." i said trying to stand. "Crystal....I'll teach you to use the poewr, you just have to cooperate..." kyen said slowly. I looked at him, "It would help if i would stop phasing!" I yelled as he grabbed my arm. "thank you! I won't fall down to the core of the earth now..." i muttered
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:32 pm

".......Eben After My Attemtps..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 pm

I then phased again now clinging to kyen for dear life. "OH lord make it stop!" I yelled as kyen controlled the phasing. "All the power, you will be able to control in time..." he said giving me the ring and other braclet. I then sighed as the other gems connected and i began to shake. "Too much power!!!" I said before phasing and then the earth shook. I then was dizzy, "In time you will learn to control it.." he siad controlling me.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:35 pm

"...."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:38 pm

"No...not enough time...'' I said phasing through the floor. "help!" i yelled as he pulled me up. I then calmed myself and I fell backwards, "This is sooo not fun...or on my agenda..." i siged
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Starts walking awya
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 pm

I watched and blinked. I then appeared on the top of the cave. I then fell down. "Ow..." i then got thrown into the river. "........." i then got up with a now-the-fun-ends-now face. I then concentrated and shut up concentrating on the power.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Dissapears
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:42 pm

water then fell on me and i sighed, "this isn't working..." i muttered kicking a tree and it fell over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting and thinking
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5