Sonic X!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic X!

A Sonic Rpg!To the Max!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sitting and thinking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:
Chaos Emerald: Dark Blue

sitting and thinking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Stands Still
Should I Help...
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:09 pm

Kyen sighed as I got up and began to stand on the water. "So headstrong..." sapheara said as Kyen looked back at me. "If you don't we will force you..." he said calmly. "Uh huh...sure..."I said sarcasticly standing on the water looking down into the water. "Try it 'cause-" I was cut off by suddenly hitting a tree. "HEY NOT FAIR-" I didn't finish as he was now glaring down at me. I was now O_O. "You think you know so much crysta, you don't! You think you have so much power, but it doesn't compare to mine!" he yelled as Sapheara apepared next to him.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Appears and Grabbs The Man By The Throat Choking him
"....."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm

However he was only faking as his hand slipped through him. "not going to work..." Kyen laughed. I stared. I slowly began to back away but Kyen noticed. "Damn..." I muttered. Kyen then picked me up which freaked me out so i hit him and ran up in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:22 pm

"What The!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:25 pm

i started throwing rocks at kyen but they phased through him. He sighed, "Crystal get down here now!" he said in a different voice and before I knew it I was out of the tree. "What the!?" I said. Sapheara giggled, "he can control actions..>" she laughed as I sent her a death glare.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Trys to leg Sweep Him
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:30 pm

He easily avoids his attack. I then jumped on Kyen and I didn't phase. "Why don't i phase through!?" I ask then I did. "Drat..." i mutter. I then get up but kyen picks me up. he and sapheara then walk to a cave. I muttered under my breath
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:31 pm

"Damnit I Cant Hurt them.."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:34 pm

As childish as I was, I was going to make him let me go one way or another. Annoying tactic time! I began to poke him in the head about 100 times before he growled and I stopped. "Bored...really bored...are we there yet? how bout now? when-" he interupted me and he held his hand up. "Shut it! It hasn't even been 2 minutes yet!'' He glared. I made a face. "Fine....evil little punk wannabe!" i muttered as he ignored me. I then entered his mind and annoyed him before he threw me into the river very md.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Jumpps In After Her and Stands ABove the water holding her
"....."
Glares at them
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 pm

I spat water at kyen and it phased through him. I then stood on the water. I then felt greatly disturbed as I got pulled under before getting shot into the air. I sighed holding a chaos emerald and landed safely behind kyen. I then punched him but fell as it phased threw him. "What? To weak to fight like a man?" I said as he glared picking me up by the collar, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO!" he roared
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:40 pm

"I Said Dont Hurt Her!"
Charges And Uses Chaos Spear
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:45 pm

It hit Kyen but he didn't budge. "Why this your little girlfriend?" he sneered charging his chaos power. I sighed, "I wouldn't do that!" I then held my hand out and put it to Kyen's head and I phased. "HAHA!!!!" I said. Kyen then absorbed the chaos power. I was now like O_O, "Everyone just back away slowly >O<" I said but kyen threw me into the boulders. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:46 pm

"...No Its Nothing Like That!"
Yells Frustsrtaed
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Of course my face turns red as I laugh, "YOU...Think...we...are..>TOGETHER!?!?" I laughed. Kyen then glared at me coldly but I continued. I tried to get up but couldn't. "Fine, so I guess I'll get rid of one of you..." he said coldly motioning his hand as I got thrown into the air. I then stopped and I landed on top of the boulders.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:50 pm

"Chaos Control!"
Appears Next to her
"....."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 pm

"Dear lord...why does everyone want to kill me?" I ask up to the sky before taking a dramatic step away from nitro. Kyen then appeared behind me and sapheara appeared next to me. "Dear lord...DON'T LET ME DIE!!!" I yelled kicking kyen and throwing sapheara at him.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm

"Chaos Prison!"
Lightning Forms Around Them And Trap Them
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:55 pm

I sighed as I was in there too. "I will handle this..." i say seriously looking at kyen who glared at the surrounding area absorbing the chaos power.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"Its Limitless...The Power Of My Emerald Will Keep You Trapped Forever!"
Smirks and Scowls
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:58 pm

"And the more energy you use, the more it becomes mine..." kyen smiled evilly. I sighed. "why must i be in here?" I asked. "besides I won't use my secret move...." i said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Scowls
"Grr.."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 pm

I yawned, I then layed down almost falling asleep. "OH well..." i yawned as kyen kept absorbing power. Sapheara sighed and sat next to kyen.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

Data
Race:

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 pm

"Gr...."
If If Use That...She'll Die along with them.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting and thinking   sitting and thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting and thinking
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next